Topic: Keys to Supernatural recovery
Text: 1 Samuel 30:1-6
“And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire; And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way. So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.
Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.And David’s two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite. And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: BUT DAVID ENCOURAGED HIMSELF IN THE LORD HIS GOD.”
Good morning wonderful people of God to the day that the Lord has made. I believe that God is set to do us good in this month of May. Whatever we have lost, we will recover in Jesus name!
God has spoken through His servant that it’s our month of ” Supernatural recovery”. I believe He(God) has put every machinery in place to make it come to pass but we know that every promise of God has two parts – the part God will do and what man must do for the promise or prophecy to come to manifestation. We also know that God’s part to bring His promise to pass is constant but man’s role or part to play is the variable. Until man plays his role or does his part, the circle wouldn’t be complete for the manifestation of the promise/prophecy.
In the coming weeks, we will be studying man’s role in order to see the supernatural recovery. These role(s) are what I call ” Keys to Supernatural recovery”. We will delve into the first one for today.
1. ENCOURAGE YOURSELF IN THE LORD YOUR GOD
What does this mean?
It means to find strength in God and His faithfulness. It means to remember the times He came through for you. You want to see Supernatural recovery, then like David, hope in God. Your strength and anchor in God is your first key to supernatural recovery. You must be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that God is not a fluke and so He will show up for you. The devil wants you to believe that you are finished but the devil is a liar, encourage yourself in the Lord your God.
How do you encourage yourself in the Lord your God?
- Trust in the Lord – Proverbs 3:5
- Be convinced that all things work together for your good – Romans 8:28 Things will ultimately align in your favour.
- Wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14 – Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!
- Praise God in your heart/Spirit
- Think on the positives in your life – Philippines 4:8
- Hand over your concerns to God – 1 Peter 5:7
If you dare to encourage yourself in the Lord your God, you will see clearly to truly understand that you will recover all.
I prophesy into your life today that
- 1. You will recover everything you lost in Jesus’ name!
- 2. Every form of delay is canceled now in Jesus’ name!
- 3. This month you will receive divine speed to receive all that is meant for you in Jesus’ name!
- 4. This May will be an amazing month of favor for you in Jesus mighty name!
Somebody shout a loud AMEN!!!